Sharia Law Next Step For North Huron? - Charter Of Rights Continues To Be Shat Upon By King bailey & CouncilSource: WFP
Date: Sun Apr 14 05:58:29 MST 2019
If/when Sharia law takes a foothold in Canada it will be in a small community where a corrupt ego driven tyrant is eager to expand his power over others. If your local government has ever attempted to override our Charter Of Rights it may be too late, as they already feel they are above Canada’s Supreme Law. Once they feel our Charter Of Rights is invalid, they start to substitute their own laws via local by-laws. The only way to defend against Sharia Law or unconstitutional by-laws is to defend our Constitution/Charter Of Rights at every Town Hall across Canada.
Warning Signs Of Oppression
If you recognize one or more of the warning signs below, you should probably start attending council meetings and participating in your Community.
- Expanded "Right of Entry" for council & staff to private property.
- Misuse their power to punish those that offend them or speak out.
- Fear of speaking out or criticizing council due to fears of retribution.
- High tax rate.
- Taxation without representation (ward system that can impose will on another ward and force them to pay for it)
- Poorly maintained infrastructure as it is not a priority.
- Illegal to record council meetings.
- Arbitrary arrests.
- Council that answers to the staff and not the People.
- Removed Press and Public comments and questions at council meetings.
- Council or “leaders” using terms such as “Fake News” in attempt to discredit critics.
- Council that give themselves huge raises.
- Fired free Ontario Ombudsman to halt investigations.
- Wants to tax complainants to silence them.
- More interested in expanding Municipality than maintaining it.
If you recognize ALL of the above, you clearly live in North Huron.
North Huron council contact info:
Bernie Bailey: 519) 357-8708
Trevor Seip: 519-357-7759
Paul Heffer: 519-357-3594
Anita Van Hittersum: 519-523-4492
Chris Palmer: 519-357-3385
Kevin Falconer: 519-955-0301
Ric McBurney: 519-441-7415
Blyth BillTown Hall Overflows With Bailey Supporters - Public Unanimously Demands Current Municipal Council Term To Be Extended To 2028 #StopFakeNews
Reeve Bernie Bailey To Resign Monday Night Unless You Stop Him - Your Immediate Support To Save North Huron Is Required #StopFakeNews
North Huron A World Leader In Flood Management - Floodplains Proven True Cause Of Flooding
Area OPPSIU Invokes Mandate
Two Year Old Seriously Injured After Falling Out Of Vehicle - Impaired Charge Laid
Jamie-Lynn GILKINSON Arrested Again - Methamphetamine, Breach, Drive While Suspended
Fentanyl Bust - LOCKREY, KURZYDLOWSKI, MALOLEPSZY
7 Impaired Drivers Stopped In 7 Days - HAANSTRA, STREETER, SMOLJANOVIC, FLICK, CHORAZYCZEWSKI, WIRKKUNEN & EARNEST
911 Being Used By Idiots To Complain About AMBER Alerts
Trees Tagged Along Trails In Brockton
Methamphetamine Bust In Goderich - CLARKE Facing Numerous Charges
Case Of Beer Used As Booster-seat For 2 Year Old
1976 Honda Moped Stolen
Human Remains Found Update - Name Released
OPP Investigate Theft Of Hanging Patio Chair
Drunk Driver Arrested On Hwy 21 - TURNER
Drunk Driver Arrested At Butterfly Park
Theft Of Pickup Under Investigation
Suspended Driver Caught Again - TUFTS
Burn-out Leads To Charge
Suspended Driver Caught Again - CAMPBELL
One Dead - 21 Year Old Facing Impaired And Criminal Negligence Charges
48 Year Old Arrested For Refusing To Blow
Do You Recognize These Dine And Dashers?
37 Year Old Caught Going 130 in an 80
Suspended Driver Charged With Impaired - McDONALD
Vehicle Stolen Every Other Day In Huron
Plane Used To Spot Speeders
Huron CountyWest Nile virus found in Huron County mosquitoes
Health Unit: Avoid Mosquito Bites