Sharia Law Next Step For North Huron? - Charter Of Rights Continues To Be Shat Upon By King bailey & CouncilSource: WFP
Date: Sun Apr 14 05:58:29 MST 2019
If/when Sharia law takes a foothold in Canada it will be in a small community where a corrupt ego driven tyrant is eager to expand his power over others. If your local government has ever attempted to override our Charter Of Rights it may be too late, as they already feel they are above Canada’s Supreme Law. Once they feel our Charter Of Rights is invalid, they start to substitute their own laws via local by-laws. The only way to defend against Sharia Law or unconstitutional by-laws is to defend our Constitution/Charter Of Rights at every Town Hall across Canada.
Warning Signs Of Oppression
If you recognize one or more of the warning signs below, you should probably start attending council meetings and participating in your Community.
- Expanded "Right of Entry" for council & staff to private property.
- Misuse their power to punish those that offend them or speak out.
- Fear of speaking out or criticizing council due to fears of retribution.
- High tax rate.
- Taxation without representation (ward system that can impose will on another ward and force them to pay for it)
- Poorly maintained infrastructure as it is not a priority.
- Illegal to record council meetings.
- Arbitrary arrests.
- Council that answers to the staff and not the People.
- Removed Press and Public comments and questions at council meetings.
- Council or “leaders” using terms such as “Fake News” in attempt to discredit critics.
- Council that give themselves huge raises.
- Fired free Ontario Ombudsman to halt investigations.
- Wants to tax complainants to silence them.
- More interested in expanding Municipality than maintaining it.
If you recognize ALL of the above, you clearly live in North Huron.
North Huron council contact info:
Bernie Bailey: 519) 357-8708
Trevor Seip: 519-357-7759
Paul Heffer: 519-357-3594
Anita Van Hittersum: 519-523-4492
Chris Palmer: 519-357-3385
Kevin Falconer: 519-955-0301
Ric McBurney: 519-441-7415
Area OPPImpaired Driver Arrested After Ending Up In Ditch
Driver Flees Police After Crashing Into Cemetery Gates
Smash And Grab At Kincardine Jewelry Store
BOLO Stolen Grey F150 - Plate: AK59530
Arrest Made In Clinton Break And Enter - MAIZE
Methamphetamine Bust In Huron-Kinloss
Repeat Offender Attempts To Evade Police By Hiding In Mud - GREEN
BOLO Stolen Jaguar - Plate: CFHK 833
Theft From Vehicles - CASSIN
Passed Out Behind Wheel In Goderich Leads To Impaired Charge
21 Year Old Arrested Following Baseball Bat Attack
Triple Suspended Driver Caught Driving - EDMONSTONE
Drunk Driver Arrested On Hwy 9 - FRITZ
Swastika Graffiti Investigation In North Perth
Two Arrested Near Clinton Following Assault & Forcible Confinement in North Perth - CHAMBERS & DOLMAGE
Another Collision Involving Horse Drawn Buggy
29 Year Old Arrested After Foot Chase
Cannabis Plants Seized
21 Year Old Caught Going 140 in an 80
Repeat Offender Arrested - Methamphetamine A Factor
Impaired ATV Driver Arrested At RIDE
Toddler Found Playing Near A Busy Intersection In West Perth - No Charges!
14 Year Old Injured In Wingham Hit And Run - Police Seek Public Assistance
Another Vehicle Stolen Out Of Brockton
Impaired Driving Charges Up 50% This Year
Huron CountyWest Nile virus found in Huron County mosquitoes
Health Unit: Avoid Mosquito Bites